If you want to put something somewhere safe, where do you put it? BB keeps everything she holds of value, like her blue Frozen Elsa gloves (not to be touched by anyone, under any circumstances) in her knicker drawer. I’m not quite sure how or when this habit came about, but there’s now more cheap plastic jewellery, sparkly glitter pens and drawings in there than there are knickers.
The thing is, I’ve realised I do it too. Anything I want to keep safe, out of the way of prying eyes and little hands, I tuck down the side of my underwear drawer. There’s all sorts in there that’s got absolutely nothing to do with pants.
Here are some of the things I keep in my knicker drawer:
1. The original design for my wedding dress. I obviously wanted to keep this, but given it’s in a folder why in the knicker drawer?
2. A piece of paper with all my computer passwords. So Misery Guts can access everything, like the family photos, in case anything happens.
3. My first pair of ballet shoes. Because everyone knows shoes are kept with knickers…
4. A positive pregnancy test stick. I have no idea if this is BB’s or Little B’s, but either way it’s now at least two years old, possibly five. Yuck.
5. BB and Little B’s hospital identity bands. These were always destined for their memory boxes but have somehow never made it…
Are BB and I on our own on this one or are there lots of things people keep in underwear drawers that have nothing to do with pants? If it’s not too personal a question, I’d love to know what you keep in yours!
It’s our 3rd blog birthday and to celebrate we’re giving away £150 worth of prizes including Wassen Collagen sachets, a month’s supply of Kiddylicious snacks & a Huggies wipes bundle! To enter click here!
Linking up with…