Want to know what Mothercare has in store for autumn/winter 2018?
Then read on!
I was invited to a sneak peek of Mothercare’s AW18 collection and if you’re a fan of Mothercare – or more specifically Myleene Klass’s My K and Jools Oliver’s Little Bird ranges – then you’re in for a treat.
Myleene herself was on hand to show off her designs (check out those heels!) which include monochrome prints and slogan tops, while the rest of the collection features Little Bird’s signature bright colours with a retro twist that will have you thinking back to your own childhood – in a good way.
So if you’re planning to add to their wardrobe this autumn here’s 5 reasons I’m loving Mothercare’s AW18 collection.
5 reasons I’m loving Mothercare’s AW18 collection
1. They tell it like it is. Like the reason babygrows have envelope shoulders is so that you can pull them down as well as up when a poonami strikes. I was 12 months in with baby number two before I discovered this little pearl of wisdom.
2. There’s matching Christmas jumpers. The only adult offering from Jools Oliver’s Little Bird range this year comes in the form of a navy Christmas jumper with matching mini me versions (price TBC). And even better they’re unisex, so whether you’ve got girls or boys or both you can all join in the fun. That’s one for me and three for the kids.
3. They can play at being scouts. The Little Bird collection also includes a scouting theme, with scout print baby grows and this top featuring badges on the sleeve. Love love love!
4. There’s a royal baby-inspired heritage feel to Mothercare’s own line. Like this gorgeous broderie anglaise blouse. Think Peter Pan necklines, simple soft fabrics and classic cuts – and refreshingly there’s as much for boys as there is for girls.
5. Snoopy’s in the house! There’s a whole collection, including this gorgeous mustard jumper (there’s a matching dress too). Want.
Are you a Mothercare fan? Do any of these items catch your eye? I’d love to know which ones!